- Promote efficiencies and economies of scale in practice operations (e.g., group-wide EMR, combination of offices and other infrastructure).
- Bring physicians in various medical and surgical specialties together for managed care contracting purposes.
- Improve quality of care delivered to patients by developing subspecialty practices, and future recruitment and retention of physicians in practice specialties which cannot be supported by smaller groups.
- Provide a vehicle for relationships with hospitals.
- Organizational platform for the recruitment and retention of quality physicians to the community.
- Protection from changing political landscape.
- Provide leadership in moving to a value based reimbursement system.
Learn more about how ASAP could benefit your practice